About the Journal
Kuwait Journal of Machine Learning (KJML) (ISSN:2984-7672)
Aim and Scope:
The Kuwait Journal of Machine Learning (KJML) is a quarterly (four times a year) international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that aims to publish high-quality research articles, reviews, and communications in the field of machine learning. The journal is dedicated to advancing the state-of-the-art in machine learning, with a particular focus on applications and solutions relevant to the Kuwaiti region.
KJML is committed to publishing cutting-edge research in all aspects of machine learning, including, but not limited to:
- Supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning
- Deep learning, neural networks, and computer vision
- Natural language processing and speech recognition
- Data mining, knowledge discovery, and information retrieval
- Optimization, decision making, and control
- Bayesian learning and probabilistic modeling
- Cognitive computing and artificial intelligence
- Machine learning applications in healthcare, finance, education, and other domains
The primary goal of KJML is to provide a platform for researchers, practitioners, and students to exchange ideas and contribute to the development of machine learning theory and applications. The journal welcomes original research articles, reviews, and communications that make significant contributions to the field.
KJML aims to be an inclusive and diverse journal, welcoming contributions from researchers and practitioners from all regions and backgrounds. The editors of KJML are committed to upholding the highest standards of scientific integrity and ethical conduct in publishing.
We encourage researchers, practitioners, and students to submit their manuscripts to KJML and contribute to the advancement of machine learning research and applications in the Kuwaiti region and beyond.